Individual Counselling, Psychotherapy with Couples and Families
I offer consultations for communication difficulties associated with relationships and life changes, when the usual ways of coping and support are insufficient or when the challenges involved are too much.
With over 30 years' professional experience as a systemic practitioner, I have worked with people from a range of cultures and backgrounds in the independent, voluntary, private and public sectors.
Single consultations, short-term and longer work available.
My interests include Wellbeing, Parenting, Fatherhood, Work, Coping and Thriving, and Personal Development.
My range of work also includes:
- Working with young adults and their parents on communication
- One off “MOTs” for relationships and lifestyle
- Midlife and later- life transitions
- Assisting those who are using self-help/waiting for other services
- Consultations to family businesses
- Brief family work (average of 3 sessions) to support existing individual/group therapy
I am currently studying how everyday wisdom for living is acquired by men across the lifespan.
Over the years I have had experience of working with most presenting difficulties.
For more information about my practice, Professional Standards, and what to expect from a psychotherapist see the AFT website and the UKCP website.
MSc Family Therapy
MSc Applied Social Studies- Coping with Work Stress
Member of UKCP
AFT (Association for Family Therapy)
07794 730 346
to team overview